Plus Size Glamour Models are thriving in the modelling industry. Here are our Top 5 Plus-size lingerie/swimwear/glamour models!
1. Ashley Graham
- Ashley Graham is an American Plus-size model who has participated in the Next Top Model.
- She is the first Plus-size model to be in an ad for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2015.
- She has been featured on the cover of top magazines like Harper Bazaar, Vogue, Elle etc.
2. Precious Lee
- Precious Lee is the first African-American plus-size model to appear in Sports Illustrated’s Annual Swimsuit Issue in 2016.
- She was featured in Lane Bryant’s viral campaigns #IAmNoAngel, #PlusIsEqual #ThisBody.
- She has worked with Old Navy, Nordstrom, Saks FifthAvenue, Torrid and Target.
3. La’Tecia Thomas
- La’Tecia Thomas is a famous Australian Plus-size model who started her modelling career as an “unhappy” Size 10 model and transitioned into a much “happier” Size 16 Plus-size model.
- She is an advocate of mental health and body positivity, often posting a side-by-side before and after photos of herself on her Instagram.
- She has worked with clothing brands such as PrettyLittleThings, Fashion Nova Curve and Mary Holland Lingerie.
4. Tara Lynn
- Tara Lynn, a mother of two is famously known as an American lingerie model for Plus-size clothing.
- She has been featured of the pages on world-renowned magazines such as Elle, Vogue, Glamour and V magazine.
- Tara Lynn has worked with H&M, appearing in their advertisements and she has also recently been featured in the latest edition of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
5. Chloe Marshall
- Chloe Marshall is a British Plus-size model, famously known for being the first size 16 model to reach the finals for the Miss England tiara.
- She won Miss Surrey beauty pageant in March 2008.
- She has been featured on the cover of Plus Model Magazine and has also modelled for famous fashion brand, Lane Bryant.